Monday, March 3, 2014

Off-Strip: The Tuscany

I was at the Tuscany the other day to use a $5 match play coupon, and since it won me $10 at the blackjack table, I'm favorably disposed. As faithful readers will no doubt recall, they have one of those rare blackjack tables in this town that allows Surrender. Some new offers since last I checked: New players get up to $500 in free play and a Funbook. They also have a sort of an extended Senior Happy Hour; between 3 a.m. and 3 p.m., seniors get double comps at the table games, so I guess this is the ideal hangout for geriatric insomniacs. (255 E. Flamingo Rd.)

Heads Up: Tomorrow IHOP will be giving away a free short stack of pancakes between 7 and 10 a.m. Do think about donating to the Shriner's Children Hospitals while you're gnawing away.

No comments:

Post a Comment