Thursday, March 6, 2014

Off-Strip: Mulligan's

The Sunday has a $25 match play to use,here at Mulligan's Bar & Grill, at the East Craig location across the street from The Cannery. Here, our bartender explained that when I'd run $25 through the machine and lost it, he'd replace it with another $25 in play. I did my darnedest to lose my money playing Deuces Wild, which had seemed easy enough at my last stop, but I kept getting lots of little wins, then I hit a five-of-a-kind and was ahead $20 and figured I might as well leave while I was ahead. Still, getting your loss of up to $25 replaced? That's so risk-free it's hard to call it gambling.

NASCAR Events Update: The Stratosphere hosts a free autograph session with Kevin Harvick tonight at 7:30 p.m. in the Stratosphere theater. Be one of the first 200 in line to get a wristband for entry.

No comments:

Post a Comment